Monday 4 April 2011

Mothers Day

                                                             I had a Joyful Mothers Day




This is the menu for the meal my son in law Mike cooked for us.


The main course.


                                                                      The dessert

                                               I didn't get a picture of the starter or cheese board,
                                       but I can assure you it was all delicious, so very very delicious.




                                 My baby daughter Helen and her crazy husband Mike and Meeeee....



                              My wonderful husband:)  Photo taken by my granddaughter Emily.



My gorgeous girlies, Emily, Jess and Meeee

It was a Great Day.



6 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you had such a great day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Sheilagh, what a lovely meal you had and the company doesn't look too shabby either! I am glad you had a wonderful Mother's Day! You surely deserved it! Love ya! xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you had a lovely day of celebrations.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What wonderful photos. You and Ralph look great and I especially like the picture of you and Emily and Jess. So glad you had a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete