Wednesday 13 April 2011

Ninety Eight Days

More sorting in the kitchen .done this morning.
Made some cranberry flapjack. They went down good style with my daughter. She called for a cuppa this morning not long after the flapjacks came out of the oven.  So we had a couple of warm pieces and she took some home, threatening to hide them from the kids:) I took some into work and they didn't last long there. Ralph thought they were very nice too.

Played with my new toy after Clair left,



I am delighted with it.  It is Tim Holtz's new Vagabond and I love it.

Didn't want to go to work, really wanted to stay home and play, but I did go, with lots of ideas flying round my head. Work was busy but relaxed.

Healthy Eating Good.
Moving Good
Mood Great.

4 comments:

  1. Was hoping you would say it is just ok. Now I want one. Next years wish list after our holiday so I guess there will be a new one by then.
    Having to go into work tomorrow after all to submit a bid so Craft room will have to wait until Suday if I am able to walk!!!! Love you and missing you like crazy xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did a lot of decluttering, too, this weekend. Made some very good progress, but still discouraged at all I have to do. Know I just need to keep up with it and will see things improving. Hugs to you and Ralph.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sheilagh, ooh lucky you with the Vagabond ;-) Sounds like things are going well for you. I've decided to have a clear out of clothes and shoes!
    Anne xx

    ReplyDelete